Monday, April 30, 2012

Dancing Beyond the Walls

It's amazing to me how people can dance so long! When I look at a dancer lengthening and dancing so full out it's breath taking. I don't want to watch anybody else. They have a sense of their body placement and the space around them. They don't stop the movement, but let it continue straight into the next movement. Longer movement looks more complete because it's dancing full out. They are using more energy and actually dancing. I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do but once you know how to dance beyond the walls, it's a beautiful thing. When we did the floor exercise with our partners, I never knew Zoe could reach so much further. I discovered just how hard it really was that day. It's a working progress and I work hard on it everyday to improve that important skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment