Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Summertime!!

A dance intensive that I would love to go to over the summer is at the Boston Conservatory. After reading about conservatories, it is definitely the training that I need right now. The fact that it’s in Boston and not in Florida is a major plus. To be able to dance out of state is a great experience. Some of the classes they are going to offer over the summer are African, ballet, modern, tap, hip-hop, pointe, choreography, and pilates. If I get into this program, I know I would work my butt off every day. Actually I’m going to start working my butt off from now to prove that I deserve to go somewhere like that. I didn’t even know about the Boston Conservatory until a dancer that goes there added me on facebook. He’s an amazing dancer and after seeing some of his dance videos on facebook, it made me want to go there. The application due date isn’t until May 6th so I still have time to apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment