Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mentally and Physically

My body is currently not a 100%. Lately I have been feeling really tired. I can barely get up in the morning, when I get home I take a nap, and at night I usually have no trouble falling asleep. My immune system hasn’t been the greatest since December. As of now I feel like I’m getting a cold and my body is breaking out in bumps. I don’t know why. I have been really stressed out lately but I’m doing the best I can to bring it back down. I’ve been drinking a lot of water and putting more fruit back into my diet. My mom recently bought me a multivitamin for athletic lifestyles and a stress B vitamin and a herb vitamin for stressful lifestyles. Hopefully after a week I’ll be feeling better. I’m sure it’s also affecting my dancing for the worst and not better. But I am trying my best in class though.

No comments:

Post a Comment