Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Health Odyssey!

I attended a seminar titled “Be Well in a Toxic World”. Joel Chudnow is a wholistic health educator, wellness coach, and a natural lifestyle coach. He talked about the importance of healthy eating. He stated that we all need to eat organic food and fresh fruits and vegetables. He expressed that fast food is terrible for the body and if you know you are going to be out all day the next day, pack a lunch the night before. Some people in the audience expressed that whole foods are too expensive and they can’t afford it. His answer to them was to eat less! Ever since I went to his lecture, I have stopped eating fast am on the road to healthy food as often as I did. I do my best to cook the night before and make sandwiches so I have food to last me through the next day. I know this lifestyle change doesn’t happen overnight though. It is a working progress but I eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment