Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dusan Tynek Dance Company

The Dusan Tynek company was amazing!!! They are all super talented dancers and an inspiration to watch.They all had great use of whole body and spatial  awareness. The dances included a lot of running and fast movements so if they didn't breathe and use whole body it would have been impossible to do. I like how they danced with the chairs. The choreography was very creative and well thought out. You could see that he put a lot of time and effort with all of his dances. I loved all the partnering and the fact that he had guys partnering with other guys. He broke out of the norm of only having a guy partner with a girl. I also loved that they took their clothes off. Just seeing their bare skin moving with all the long lines was very beautiful. Watching the company just made me want to work so much harder so I can soon be there one day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment