Friday, October 7, 2011

Being Present

I am..
I am..
I am a dancer.
I am a believer.
I am a leader.
I am strong.
I am emotional.
I am Alexandra Nicole Dyer.

I started off saying I am 2 times before I actually finished it. I sometimes have to remind myself to be confident. I doubt myself a lot when it comes to dancing so I just need to have more faith in myself. I chose I believe because I believe in God and in people. I believe you can do anything if you put your mind to it. My mom always taught me to lead and not follow after people and to be strong. But I defnitely do have my days when I break down. Doing my solo was nerve racking for me. I get super nervous before doing a solo but that ties into my confidence problem. But once I start dancing I feel it and put my all into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment