Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Semester

I feel like I have improved this semester. But a part of me feels as though I could have gone further. I sold myself short at times and didn’t put my all in it but I had many distractions this semester. I’m still at the point in my life where I’m learning how to deal with my stress in a healthy way. I do plan to work harder over the summer and not sell myself short. I plan to take ballet in summer A, hopefully go to the dance festival at USF, and I’m going to a dance intensive for a week in August. My goal with dance is to get my AA by the end of next spring. I haven’t really worked out the rest of my life plan yet but I am definitely working on it. Things that I wish to one day do are get my BFA in dance, dance on a cruise ship, and dance in a professional dance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment