Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nature Walk


When I was sitting outside the colors from the flowers grabbed my attention. Then I noticed how the flowers moved with the wind it would take them from the left to right and some right to left. It reminded me of weight shifting where you move your weight from one side to another.So I danced like the flower pretending to shift my weight from left to right as if the wind was moving me. I started with my body on the ground bending over with my face facing the ground. I started swaying side to side imagining that my body was a flower. I slowly started getting up while still shifting my weight from side to side. I ended standing up with my arms raised high imagining that I was the flower that just bloomed. This assignment really made me want to pay more attention to my surroundings. There are so many things that we miss on a day to day basis that are truely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment